Monday, February 20, 2012

For Today -  
Outside my window...a beautiful warm, sunny Las Vegas day! 

I am thinking...it's been so long since I posted anything.  Too long. 

I am thankful for...friends & family. 

I am remembering...simpler days.  Seems like it's go, go, go now. 

On my mind...Mike's new job.  He'll be leaving soon for Saudi, & be there for TWO long years!

From the learning rooms...I've been studying apertures, f/stops, shutter priority, ect....all the 'fun' things to do with taking photos, & I realize, I still have a 'lot' to learn.  

From the kitchen...just had a smoothie, & no idea what I'll come up with for dinner tonight.   

I am wearing...navy blue Pooh t-shirt & light grey sweat bottoms.  Still in my treadmill gear. 

I am creating...a healthy body. I enjoyed the holidays a bit too much, & the holiday eating continued until mid January. 

I am going...to relax this afternoon/evening.  As soon as I post this, I'm off to fix a pot of tea to enjoy, as that seems to go hand in hand with relaxing.  

I am reading...too many books at the same time!  So many good freebies for the Kindle app. 

I am hoping...we get our Bella sooner than the breeder thinks.  'Bella' is a miniature Golden Teacup Persian - a sister for Tinkerbell.  We waited almost 3 years for her, so we're all very excited.    Hmmm...wonder if Tinkerbell would be excited if she were to know that a new 'baby' is coming?

I am hearing...the theme song from The Wonder Pets & Emily chattering away at me. She's planning our next trip to Disneyland & discussing it. :)  

Around the house...reminders everywhere of how very blessed we are.  

One of my favorite things...taking my iPad to bed each night to read. 

A few plans for the rest of the week...Emily's ballet class, a hair trim for me, homeschooling - that's about it.  Mike is gone till Thursday, so having a laid back week.  

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...I cannot believe Elliot is NINE!  Whenever I tell him that he can't play certain video games, he's quick to remind me "But I'm nine now!"  Sorry Elliot - doesn't matter. :)


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

5 comments:

  1. Soooooo good to see you here Judy!! Love you and love to hear about your life, family, etc!! Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, I posted too! I figured you would all go to Disneyland before Mike leaves. We are planning a family day there too. Have a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful treat for my eyes and heart this morning... a post from Judy!! I do miss you and all the girls at SC. If it ever moves to a different forum (not yuku) let me know and I will prayerfully consider if God will let me back in ;-)

    Do keep in touch and keep posting!! It's good to catch up ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to "see" you again.
    How grown up Elliot looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Was so glad to see your comment and know that you are still here too. I love this format, it's a precious blog. I'll add you to my reads and be by to visit often. I've missed everyone so much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete