Tuesday, December 4, 2012

For Today -

Outside my window...dark & quiet...another late post here.
 
I am thinking...about all the fun we had at Disneyland.  
 
I am thankful for...the memories we were able to make at Disneyland with Avery.  This was her first time.
 
I am remembering...laughter. 'Lots' of laughter while we were at the 'happiest place on earth'.
 
On my mind...my sister, who seems to be struggling so much.
 
I am pondering these words...Avery telling me that she can be brave when I am near her. 
 
From the learning rooms...Mike installed Windows 8 on my computer, so I'm learning how to use it to get the full potential from it  I love it so far.
 
From the kitchen...had dinner out tonight.  Mike has been very good at spoiling me in this department while he's been here!
 
I am wearing...jeans & blue top, but will be in pjs very soon.
 
I am creating...a photo book.
 
I am going...to bed as soon as I finish here.  I cannot wait!  Too many late, late nights recently.
 
I am reading...my Bible.
 
I am hoping...these next two days crawl by.  Thursday will come all too soon. 
 
I am hearing...quiet, except for my keys as I type.
 
Around the house...still evidence that we have just gotten back from vacation.
 
One of my favorite things...sinking into my bed after a long day.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week...put up our Christmas tree & decorate, take Mike to the airport Thursday morning, do some Christmas shopping, housecleaning.
 
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...view from our Disney hotel room.  I wish we were still seeing it.


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely view from your room. I've had some fantastic views from the Wilderness Lodge. I'm hoping the days crawl too for you. I do love to go away but there is also no place like home! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and the view from your room is fabulous!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, OMG! I love that picture of Disney. I was just there in September. Seems like just yesterday. Glad Avery had a great time!

    Oh No! Mike leaves again on Thursday? I know you're wishing he could stay longer. Life is hard! but you are a brave lady & will be OK.
    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture you shared. I can just imagine that seeing it all new through Avery's eyes was so special! SOMEDAY I am going to go there!
    Love ya!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy,
    I am happy to hear you had a great time at Disneyland!! Sounds like Mike is going out of town again :( Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy,
    Glad your time was wonderful there.
    I hope your time with Mike is awesome and wonderful.
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete