Monday, January 24, 2011

For Today - January 24, 2011

Outside my window...a glorious day! Sunny & warm (sorry to all you buried in snow).

I am thinking...how blessed I am for friends that care so deeply.

I am thankful for...so much! I'd be here all day if I were to list it all.

I am remembering...to daily count my blessings.

On my mind...my sister.  She's dealing with so much right now.

I am pondering these words...Emily has requested to answer this one.  She told me "When you get to the one where you have put what words you are thinking about, put 'Emily loves Mommy'." :-) 

From the kitchen...just had my daily smoothie.

I am wearing...jeans & blue top.

I am creating...a new website for friends.

I am going...to take Emily someplace in a few hours.  She's wanted to do this since 2 1/2.  To give you a clue, it's called 'Fairytales & Tutus'.  She is 'so' excited!  So am I!

I am reading...my Bible, The Hiding Place (almost finished), & a few other smaller books & magazines.  Love to read!

I am hoping...my sister's prayers are answered, & that she will find peace.

I am hearing...Mike banging dishes around like crazy.  He told me that he would clean up the kitchen, but it sounds like he's tearing it apart.

Around the house...busy, busy, busy!  Seems to come with a Monday.

One of my favorite things...waking up every single morning with Elliot & Emily.  

A few plans for the rest of the week...get the website finished, get back to blogging daily, work on some graphics, a shopping trip for a needy family, enjoy my days with my family.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...a real Princess running around outside!



To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture :) I don't know what your sister is dealing with Judy but I will keep her in my prayers. Off to watch AI with J and K :) Saw your comment at my blog and hope you don't mind that I added Emily's picture.
    Love you
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your SWD entry Judy and your sister, you and your family are forever in my prayers. Wonderful photo of the little princess ;-}

    Have a blessed week dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete