Monday, May 11, 2009

FOR TODAY - May 11, 2009

Outside my window...Quiet & dusk.

I am thinking...that God is 'so' good to me!

I am thankful for...the sweet surprises that a day can bring us. Mike caught me completely offguard on Mother's Day with a cherry red ('love' that color!) laptop!

From the learning rooms...I can't allow the ugliness in another person to take away the beauty of the blessings that surround me.

From the kitchen...quiet tonight, as Mike called from work & told me to be ready for a surprise meal out. I love those calls.

I am wearing...pink capris & a white top.

I am creating...the best memories possible for Elliot & Emily.

I am going....to enjoy the freedom that my new laptop brings. It's going to be wonderful to not be tied to my desktop.

I am reading...a devotional book & my Bible.

I am hoping...my friend's abdominal scan tomorrow comes back with good news.

I am hearing...the tap, tap, tap of my keyboard.

Around the house...it was cleaning day, so all is sparkling!

One of my favorite things...hearing Emily sing.

A few plans for the rest of the week...enjoy being back on the computer after avoiding it for a few weeks, catch up with friends, enjoy my family, encourage my friend daily.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Princess Emily turned in her tiara for just a bit, to become Pirate Emily. She throws boring overboard every single day in our lives!


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie! I was sad they didn't show you two on EHM Sunday night. I was looking for you!

    Great news about your (and Emily's) hee hee laptop! I LOVE my pink Dell ;-) Soon you'll be everywhere with that thing... no escaping us all now ;-)

    Have a wonderful day Sweetie and I just want to say... you are such a beautiful person and one of THE greatest Grandma/Mommas that I have ever had the privilege of witnessing. God bless you & Mike for what you've given to Elliott and Emily!

    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete