Tuesday, April 21, 2009


FOR TODAY - April 31, 2009

Outside my window...a day splashed in sunshine! Promising to be another very hot day.

I am thinking...about a friend that found out yesterday that she isn't as healthy as she thought she was. She is so concerned & taking steps to make major life changes.

I am thankful for...each & every day with Elliot & Emily.

From the learning rooms...God's Grace is sufficient.

From the kitchen...deciding on dinner tonight - a pasta meal or a roast.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am creating...a peaceful home. So much is uncertain in the world right now, & it's a blessing to make our home a haven.

I am going...organize our 'schoolroom' today.

I am reading...Managing Your Moods.

I am hoping...my friend can find hope & peace today.

I am hearing...the Disney channel, along with Emily's giggles.

Around the house...after a day of deep cleaning yesterday, everything is shining!

One of my favorite things...my wake-up call each morning. Elliot & Emily come & snuggle up with me.

A few plans for the rest of the week...cleaning out my closet (fun), try to eat better after not eating so great when I was sick last week, sort through some things for Goodwill, enjoy time with family.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...a 'sweet' reminder of our time away at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. Sure wish I had one right now!


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy pic! Is that one of the ice cream bars or a cake? Looks Delish.

    Did you know your date on this post says April 31st instead of the 21st? Are you wishing our month away? lol

    Enjoy your haven and know that I'm praying it remains that way!! Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! I LOVE this blog design. Love everything about it. Makes me want to work on mine and change it around. BUT I'll paint on my rental instead. Sigh.

    Well, I hope you and your family are having a blessed week. I think you do things to make sure that happens. I think you are a very wise woman and your family is blessed because of you.

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very peaceful home! I always enjoy coming here, Judy! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete