Monday, June 14, 2010


For Today - June 14, 2010

Outside my window...sunny & hot, hot, hot.

I am thinking...I need to get busy today after having a lazy morning with Elliot & Emily.  I love these mornings though - we talk, play, laugh, & just have fun. 

I am thankful for...modern technology.  I love doing digital scrapbooking, & I'm amazed at what you can do on computers! 

I am remembering...when I used to tell Mike that I couldn't understand why anyone would want a computer or want to send an 'email', when they could just write a letter or pick up the phone.  He had to drag me into this world, & I was hooked after one day!  So hooked, that I began building my first website the next day. 

On my mind...friends that have been through a lot the past few weeks.  I feel so deeply for those that are in my life. 

I am pondering these words..."The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afaid?" Psalm 27:1 

From the learning rooms...I'm learning new things with my digital scrapbooking.  It still amazes me to see a page come together after adding the elements, ect. 

From the kitchen...after having had waffles this morning for breakfast, I can't even think of dinner yet. 

I am wearing...black capris & black top. 

I am creating...new digital scrap pages. 

I am going...to work on a few pages (see above) later. 

I am reading...my Bible & a few children's books to Elliot & Emily. 

I am hoping...still hoping that what Mike & I have been discussing becomes a reality. 

I am hearing...Emily talking to me as I type.  She sits right here beside me. 

Around the house...lots to do today - scrapbooking, cleaning, scrapbooking, laundry, & scrapbooking. :-) 

One of my favorite things...well, should I say it?  Scrapbooking.  

A few plans for the rest of the week...print out pictures to change out all the photos in frames thoughout the house (we have a lot!),  try to scrapbook at least one page each day, do my 'summer' cleaning - I do 'spring' cleaning each season, enjoy my family. 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...I'm sharing two pictures today, because they go together.  These are two pages that I digital scrapbooked.  They are for the first time Emily did her piggy tails by herself.  You can click on them to enlarge them.  Even seeing them enlarged doesn't do them justice - the details don't show up like they do full size.




To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pages Judy. I never did get in to the digital scrapbooking. I tried it once but there was too much choice it took me hours to decide what I wanted to make a page! Hope you have a great day.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your meme answers Judy!! Great job!! The scrapping pages are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy,
    Love your SWD entry..well I always love it. :-)

    Great verse you shared!

    I am thinking about trying digital scrapbooking..don't know where to start! Hint, hint. ;-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy,
    Happy Monday!
    Love your post!!
    I love your digital scapbook photos-just beautful!! You are so creative and I would love to be able to do this!!
    Enjoy the rest of your scrapbooking and changing frames over.
    Love you!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday Judy;

    I love your entry today. Your scrapbook pages are wonderful. I never got into the scrapbooking craze digital or hard copies. I still enjoy creating graphics for myself and drawing with my mouse in MSPaint and PSP.

    I too did a SWD type entry today. ;-} Have a lovely day my friend. Love & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, those pictures are just amazing. So where do you print them out? At home? Praying yours and Mike's discussion works out. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy,
    Your digital scrapbook pages are so cute. I still can't get over the background of your blog is Emily's cute outfit :) Enjoyed all your answers.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy, love the new look in here. So summery and bright. Your scrapbooking pages are lovely. I think that is something I might like to do someday, when I get motivated again. :)

    Hope your having a lovely week and are staying cool.

    Love ya,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little late getting here because of my busy week, but as always I love your page! :) You do a great job! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm late getting here too but have to tell you how beautiful the scrapbook pages are!! Did a wonderful job on them Judy!! I would like to try them but I have much to learn about blogging before I start something else!! LOL I loved your SWD post!! God Bless..love ya..Mum

    ReplyDelete